Friday, September 4, 2009

have you ever wondered

What to put your daughter in for a photo shoot? What is something simple yet sweet, comfy yet dressy, an outfit they WANT to wear?
If so, let me tell you about something I love, or let's just be honest, an obsession I have...for Matilda Jane clothing. It's SO comfy, cute, different and original and they offer oodles of extraordinary pieces.

So if you thought, "wow, that is an adorable outfit" for this picture:
or this picture...
or this one...
then send an email to crockhoop@hotmail.com or call (785.341.8240) so my friends Taira Crocker and Jeanne Shamburg whom are hosting a Trunk Show on Sept 10th from 10 am - 12:30 pm can add you to the invite list. Sizes run from girls 6 months (I only wish I knew about it when my girls were that age) to "tween" girls (size 12). There are also some phenomenal selections for women. If you would like to see a sneak peak, check it out - Gypsy Line .

Just like the website reads, "It makes your day, all day"

No comments: